1. Decide on a bag for a boy or girl.
2. Purchase a backpack for $2 (available at participating churches and schools).
Pink backpacks are for Girls (ages:7-12)
Black backpacks are for Boys (ages:7-12)
3. Fill your backpack with gifts.
Fills your back pack with toys, school/drawing supplies, clothes, non-liquid hygiene products, creative crafts, etc. Do NOT pack the following: food, liquids, and breakable items.
4. Personalize your gift with a personal letter, prayer, or note for hope.
5. Drop off your backpack to one of the participating schools or churches.
Every backpack will be given to a displaced child suffering from war and persecution. Through your gift you will be able to provide joy and a powerful message of hope and love to a child in need.